Angeline Maria Veigas
Angeline Maria Veigas is an optimistic, calm and conscientious person and also a quick learner and analyzer.
- She completed her B.Sc. Psychology Honors from Christ University, Bangalore in the year 2019. Currently, she is pursuing a Master of Teaching (Primary Education) from Victoria University, Melbourne.
- She started her career as a Service Learning Facilitator for St. Euphrasia’s Higher Primary School, Bangalore and then did an internship in Chestnut Global Partners, Bangalore.
- She was an assistant Life Skills Trainer for Resurrection Church, Bangalore till February 2020.
- A keen listener and observer who presented a paper in the area of psychology. She is proficient in 6 languages – English, Tamil, Kannada, Konkani, Hindi and French. She is also pursuing Grade 7 of western Classical Piano under Trinity College of London and also has won in various western singing competitions.
- A calm, composed and non-judgmental individual who is inspired to make the best of her talents and opportunities to make a difference in the overall development of young people.